Thursday, November 12, 2009

two blogs for the price of one: let me introduce maru

アマゾンの箱げっとー。I got the box of the Amazon.


遊び疲れましたよ。Because I played a lot, I am sleepy.


今日はワインの箱に入っていますよ。I am in the box of the wine today.





maru- the cat who likes boxes way more than your cat. and franzia (who knew franzia made its way to japan?! way to impress, america!).


for more real LIVE 'kawaii' culture, here is his blog:



http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/



(all credits to maru's owner for being incredible, and thanks to liz for expanding my knowledge to this important blog).

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Maru! Now it is all clear to me...I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one makes boxed wine look so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. s/he has good strong white foots and good strong round head.

    ReplyDelete